Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Welcome Rochelle!

del.icio.us Tags: ,,,

SDC10589

Rochelle Turner Age 18 hails from Las Vegas, Nevada; and sent me her work just this morning.I have personally always wanted to be able to draw half as well as some of the work she has done! I have tried several times, but it’s just not my specialty in life.

SDC13829

SDC13835

At the moment, Rochelle does not have a scanner, so she got creative yet again; and snapped pictures of her work. Some of the pictures came out a little blurry, but you are still able to get a great view of what she has done.

SDC13831

When we spoke, she told me that it was pretty hot there, (110F I believe she said) I hope you can find a way to stay cool without messing up your work!

SDC13845

This is all I have to post at the moment, but I look forward to seeing more Rochelle. Keep up the great work!

Would you like me to post your content too? Get involved! Email your work to Bouncerman@Bouncerman.com, and don’t forget to let me know what personal information you want added so I can give you the credit!

Questions that you would like answered, comments or suggestions regarding the site itself, email me at Bouncerman@Bouncerman.com

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment